- When inquiring about my order, what information do I need?
Your name, address and phone number
- Do you ship COD?
NO. To keep the cost of shipping down, we do not ship COD. The weight of products is cost prohibit for the return orders.
- Why was my order delivered late?
Delivery time may not include weekend and holidays. Please contact us by email or phone and we will place a tracer on the missing package. All packages are insured. We will replace any lost or damaged packages.
- I want to return my order.
Due to the high cost of shipping and PayPal not refunding their fees "ALL SALES ARE FINIAL" If the order was lost or damaged during shipping, all orders are insured and will be replaced by shipping carriers' rules. Please note all sales are sold "As Is" with no warranty implied or expressed.
- I want to cancel my order. If you paid by PayPal you will have to pay the PayPal fees for they will not refund on a cancel order. If you paid by credit card through our merchant account and not Paypal, we will refund the full amount, if you canceled before it is shipped. Please note (4) "ALL SALES ARE FINIAL".
- How was my order shipped and can I get a tracking number?
Shipping information and tracking number can be obtained by email or your account at www.hunterssupply.com
- How long will it take for an order to be delivered to a foreign country?
Once orders are placed on our site, they are processed for shipment in a timely manner for our customers. Shipping time varies by country. Please inquire by email. We now have an international dealer at www.Krale-schietsport.nl that carry our bullets for faster service. All Airforce Air Rifles are shipped by ground service only.
- How can I be sure my order, as a gift, will not be discovered by email confirmation?
Email confirmation is sent to the email you setup so you may track your order.
- Can I place an order via emails?
Email is not considered a secure. You may order by email but we do not guarantee the safety of any information sent. Our Internet Site is secure, protecting your privacy, receiving your order.
- We are putting on a benefit raffle. Will Hunters Supply donate?
Thank you for visiting our web site and considering us as a potential supporter of your organization. Please forward your written request by email or mail to:
Please provide the following details:
Name of Organization
Type of event
Date of event
Contact person within your organization
Daytime phone and or fax
Additional information you think we should have for us to review
- Will you put a link on your site to us?
We appreciate you thinking of Hunters Supply with regards to business opportunities. We offer to exchange links to our web site. Please send your web address and your URL showing the exchange link information for our web technician.
- Can I use my gift certificate for online ordering?
Our site accepts credit card orders and Gift Certificates. To redeem your certificates, you must mail or place the code online to complete your gift certificate with your order. We do not replace or refund certificates lost or damaged in transit.
- Why do you not sell to my local store?
Thank you for expressing interest in Hunters Supply show room growth. Hunters Supply is only a manufacturer of lead bullets. We understand that the shipping is high on small orders. Our volume program is avalible for dealers and we are always looking for more dealers to carry our products. Please let your local dealers know you are interested in our products, this way they will know what you want and can help you to fill your needs or submit their information and we can contact them for you.
- What is the Ballistic of your bullets? For Ballistic Coefficient Calculator try GunData.org.
- Do you have reloading data for your bullets? Reloading data is provided by the Powder companies for insurance purposes. Please check our links pages for more data.
- What is the Brinell Hardness of your bullets? The brinell hardness for our cast lead is 16. This means they are good up to 1600 fps without a gas check or some type of filler like the Puff-lon. You must use reloading data for the powder of your choice for the Firearm you have. The green lube is design for the smokeless powders used today that protects the bullet from the extreme heat produced. Our Big bore airgun cast lead has the brinell hardness of 10 and since it has no antimony for hardness by the Airgun industry requirements, it is 95% pure clean lead and 5% tin from the foundry. This allows it hold its shape and mushroom properly at the slower velocities of Airguns. We use a clear dry lube for the extreme cold air that airgun product for our pellets/bullets/slugs that will not dry out the rings or clog the barrels of PCP Airguns.
- Does Cast Lead Products contain Lead. YES! under the California Proposition 65 Compliance requirement. Lead is a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer and other birth defects (or other reproductive harm). Always were safety glasses when handling. Have adequate ventilation at all times. Clean your hands thoroughly after exposure. Do not inhale dust from the Lead or put in your mouth.
- What is the Nonlead law for ammunition in California? California has exempt for Air pellet rifles since they are not firearms, the use of lead projectiles in pellet rifles is not prohibited. California Laws.
- KEY for description for bullets; FP = Flat Point, RN = Round Nose, FN = Flat Nose, HP = Hollow Point, PHP = Pentagon Hollow Point, SWC = Semi-Wade Cutter, WC= Wade Cutter, SP = Spiral Point. All prices are subject to change without notice. Not liable for typographical errors.